- Veterinarian Designed Long-Term Relief - Lexelium’s Allergy and Itch Relief is designed to reduce both severity and frequency of common allergy symptoms such as dry skin, itching, and minor skin discomfort
- Bolsters the Immune System – Optimizes the immune system and histamine/digestive health for dogs and cats with skin, seasonal, and environmental allergy issues.
- Soothes Skin-related Issues Associated With Seasonal Allergies - Our supplement contains healthy omega-3s as well as calcium and butterbur extract to support a healthy immune system and skin health.
- Multi-Pet Convenient + Ingredients with Clinical Evidence - Not only is it usable for both cats and dogs, but every ingredient is supported by clinical science from real academic journals, and every ingredient is sourced locally from sustainable sources.
- Made in the USA - Lexelium aims to provide high-quality powder for dogs and cats by choosing 100% naturally sourced ingredients in the USA. Our powder supplements for cats & dogs mix well with wet and dry food resulting in better long-term health for your older pet. Choose our premium antioxidant supplement because your pet deserves the best
Lexelium is proud to bring you our anti itch relief, fortified with Omega 3 fish oil. Full Ingredients list: Omega 3 Fish Oil Powder, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Ascorbate, Chamomile Extract, Quercetin, L-Lysine, Natural Caramel Flavor, Vitamin D3, Butterbur Extract, Vitamin Enriched Wheat
Omega 3 Fish Oil Powder, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Ascorbate, Chamomile Extract, Quercetin, L-Lysine, Natural Caramel Flavor, Vitamin D3, Butterbur Extract, Vitamin Enriched Wheat
Omega 3 Fish Oil Powder - Fish oil is one of the best supplements to add to your pet’s diet. Fish oil supports your their heart health, promotes a silky coat, reduces itchy and flaky skin, and can help relieve allergies and joint pain. It can even help strengthen their immune system and could help them fight canine cancer in some instances.
That’s because fish oil contains omega-3 fatty acids, an essential “good” type of fat that helps your pet’s body and brain.
Calcium Citrate - Insufficient calcium intake, particularly in young organisms, has been linked to developing allergies of different kinds towards their adulthood.
Calcium Ascorbate - It helps with nerve signaling, and with the secretion of hormones and enzymes. Calcium ascorbate is also a good source of ascorbic acid, which plays a role in a large number of metabolic processes and is also a strong antioxidant.
Chamomile Extract - Chamomile is most popular used medicinal plant and extensively consumed as a tea or tisanes. Traditionally this plant was used for treatment of many ailments such as allergy disorders and inflammatory mediated diseases.
Quercetin - Quercetin is the great representative of polyphenols, flavonoids subgroup, flavonols. Quercetin is known for its antioxidant activity in radical scavenging and anti-allergic properties characterized by stimulation of immune system, antiviral activity, inhibition of histamine release, decrease in pro-inflammatory cytokines, leukotrienes creation, and suppresses interleukin IL-4 production.
L-Lysine - Amino acids like lysine are the building blocks of protein. Lysine is important for proper growth, and it plays an essential role in the production of carnitine, a nutrient responsible for converting fatty acids into energy and helping lower cholesterol. Lysine appears to help the body absorb calcium, and it plays an important role in the formation of collagen, a substance important for bones and connective tissues including skin, tendons, and cartilage.
Vitamin D3 - Vitamin D, sometimes called the ‘sunshine vitamin,’ is a nutrient essential for good health. It plays a major role in the maintenance of healthy bones by helping the body to absorb calcium and also has an essential role in immune system function. Research is beginning to support the idea that vitamin D can protect against food allergies and vitamin D is important for overall good health.
Butterbur Extract - Butterbur or Petasites hybridus is an herbal remedy that exhibits antihistamine and antileukotriene activity and has been shown to attenuate the response to adenosine monophosphate challenge in patients with allergic rhinitis and asthma.
Vitamin Enriched Wheat - A gentle but effective bio-stimulator; contains an optimal formulation of fibers, minerals, and vitamins such as phosphorus, zinc, iron, potassium, B-vitamins, and folate.