- VETERINARY-FORMULATED DIGESTION AID: Using the latest in clinical veterinary science, this product is designed to help treat many symptoms of digestion problems, including chronic diarrhea, constipation, sensitive stomach, indigestion, flatulence & bad gas, and many other chronic symptoms
- POWERFUL PREBIOTIC & DIGESTIVE ENZYME SUPPORT: Often just as effective as probiotics, the prebiotics and digestive enzymes in this supplement will help your pet correct gut bacteria levels
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: This product contains 100% natural and organic herbs that will optimize your pet's digestive system
- EXCELLENT SUPPLEMENTARY SOURCE OF FIBER: Not only does this product serve as an amazing digestive remedy, it also doubles as a secondary source of fiber
- MULTI-PET CONVENIENT AND MADE IN THE USA: All ingredients sourced and manufactured in the USA
Beef Liver Hydrolysate - Beef Liver Hydrolysate is great for your pet's digestion/metabolism because of the amount of nutrition it contains in terms of iron, vitamin A, B vitamins, folate, phosphorus, and magnesium.
Digestive Enzymes (Papaya Extract) - The digestive enzymes contain a multitude of beneficial properties, including antioxidant and anticancer effects. In addition, the research shows that it can reduce symptoms of IBS, and and soften a lot of functional disturbances that occur to the digestive tract.
Prebiotics (Inulin & Pectin) - Prebiotics are non-digestible fiber compounds that are degraded by gut microbiota. They can stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria and improve gut health as well as digestion.
L-Methionine - Methionine is used in this case to help reduce the risk of colorectal cancer. This nutrient is utilized in DNA methylation, synthesis, and repair.
Passionflower Extract - Passionflower can reduce disease causing inflammation due to the high level of phenolic compounds inside it. A plethora of studies show the powerful antioxidant activity of the extract of the passion flower plant.
Aloe Vera Extract - Known for its anti-inflammatory and laxative components, aloe vera is well documented to help with digestion.It aids digestion, normalizes acid/alkaline and pH balance, lessens yeast formation, encourages digestive bacteria and regularizes bowel processing.
Burdock Root Extract - Burdock Root has many functions. First and foremost, it acts as a natural diuretic but it also works to purify blood, strengthen the lymphatic system, and defend against diabetes as well as cancer
Chamomile Extract - Chamomile also has many benefits, such as being high in antioxidants, strong anti-inflammatory properties, and most key in this case: improving digestion. Believed to be a powerful digestive relaxant, chamomile can be used to treat various gastrointestinal disturbances, including gas, acid reflux symptoms, indigestion, diarrhea, anorexia, motion sickness, nausea and vomiting.
Selenium Protein Complex - Selenium is a trace mineral that is found naturally in the soil and also appears in certain foods. As a component of antioxidant enzymes, particularly glutathione reductase, it’s key for repairing tissues throughout the body. It also helps the thyroid, which plays a big part in weight gain/loss as well as its' beneficial role in preventing cancer.
Vitamin-Enriched Wheat - A gentle but effective bio-stimulator; contains an optimal formulation of fibers, minerals, and vitamins such as phosphorus, zinc, iron, potassium, B-vitamins, and folate.